The Maltese context
The Maltese Context, the fast growing European financial district
In the last few years the growth of Malta from a financial point of view has by far beaten the other European countries.
An ever-growing number of funds, banks, fund managers and financial service providers have based themselves in Malta leading to the success of this jurisdiction.
AIS management elected Malta as headquarter, being confident that Malta would be the best place for the growth of their company for several and crucial reasons:
- Law based on Anglo-Saxon law;
- English as official business language;
- Competitive tax framework;
- Highly reliable banking and financial system;
- Accessible, communicative and reactive Supervisory Authority (MFSA);
- Presence of all the players and industry service providers;
- Cost of services and staff with a favorable price/quality ratio.